The annual LCS PTO Family Pizza Night is a fun way to kick off the new school year!
Pizza Night has been MOVED to RAIN DATE of THURSDAY 9/27 due to weather forecast for Friday.
If you DID NOT order pizza but CAN come, there will be plenty of pizza for purchase.
If you DID order pizza and are now NOT able to attend, you can pick up your order at school until 7:00pm on your way home 🙂
Please bring a chair due to the ground being a bit soggy from all the rain.
PLEASE NOTE: Children in after-care must follow the regular sign-out procedures for pick-up and brought to Pizza Night with an adult. No unaccompanied children are allowed at Pizza Night; all children must be accompanied by a care-giver. There is no nurse on duty during Pizza Night. Children who require rescue medications such as epi-pens must provide their own and bring to the event. Pizza Night is only for students of LCS and their families.
WHEN: UPDATED! NOW ON THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 27 DUE TO RAIN! (Friday, September 28 from 4:30pm – 6:30pm)
WHERE: On the field behind LCS. Please bring a blanket or a chair. CHAIRS SUGGESTED.
WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW?
1) To pre-order your pizza, please fill out the below form by 9/21. Pre-ordered pies will be delivered to LCS in two deliveries, between 4:30pm and 5:30pm.
2) Limited number of pizza slices will be available for $2.00 on a 1st come, 1st served basis.
3) You can purchase water for $1/bottle
4) Live entertainment on the basketball court.
5) The 5th grade will have a Bake Sale & the Ice Cream Truck – bring cash! Proceeds support the 5th grade celebration.
6) Bring a chair or blanket to sit on.
*Parking for Pizza Night
LCS does not have enough parking to accommodate both our teachers and parents. Please consider walking or carpooling. We have been granted permission by our Neighbors (Liberty Corner Church) to utilize their back parking lot. Please DO NOT park in one of the first spots when you enter their parking lot even if they are open. Pull around to the back of the Church building and park anywhere past the playground. Another parking option is on Canterbury Rd.
Raindate: September 27, same time